Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Wednesday Weigh-In: Staying the Course

HW: 252.6 (Sept 30, 2012)
CW: 209.2 (0.0 change from last week)
GW: 140's
Height: 5'5
Age: 49

Easter was hard. All that chocolate! All those goodies. I wanted to partake, badly. But I didn't. I'm glad I didn't--or that 0.0 change might have been a gain!

I figure there are three reasons my weight stayed the same: 1) Last week was stressful. It was Spring Break. The kids were home from school. My husband took the week off to work on insulating our basement. He was home. He and my son would work during the day and knock off and play video games in the evening while I ferried my daughter from sleep over to hanging out with her friends to sleep over nearly every day. Then, she got sick--and there was Easter dinner to clean up for and cook. Stress. No quiet time.

2) I was hungry. For some reason, Safeway hasn't had any squash in for weeks. Occasionally they will get some butternut, but that's it. This week, I am trying to make sure I have some sweet potato at least twice a day. I'm not doing it right if I'm hungry!

3) No exercise. None. Zero. Zip. Nada. I feel too self conscious to do it when folks are home. I changed out of my pj's and into my workout gear this morning. I'm trying to decide whether to do 1 mile or 2. It's been a while!

No comments:

Post a Comment