Thursday, January 17, 2013

Wednesdy Weigh-In: The Sick Edition

I'm not sure this should count. I have been in a deep dark cave. I have been engulfed, possessed, completely taken over by pain for four days.

It started on Sunday with a bit of discomfort after eating a hamburger and some fries. Just a bit of heartburn. I could handle it with some Eno.

On Monday, hubs and I went to see Zero Dark Thirty. I'd had a nice breakfast of homemade waffles, berries and greek yogurt with a drizzle of maple sugar. I bought some Tums, though, before the movie along with my bar of chocolate. Then, at the movie, I bought  some popcorn.

Big mistake.

Twenty minutes after the movie was over I was outside on a bench grateful for the cool winter air.

And so here we are. It is Thursday and I'm finally feeling a bit better. I did weigh myself yesterday--and I have lost weight, but I had only scrambled eggs on Tuesday and half a sweet potato Wednesday. I've had a hard boiled egg this morning--we'll see how it goes.

Here are my numbers which probably shouldn't count:

HW: 252.6 (Sept 30, 2012)
CW: 222.4 (-2.8 from last week)
GW: 140's
Height: 5'5
Age: 49

Scale numbers ofetn feel unreal to me--like they are completely unrelated to anything going on with me. That goes double for this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment