Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Wednesday Weigh-In: Post Holiday

Here we are. The cookies are all eaten, the date squares and apple crisps baked and devoured.

HW: 252.6 (Sept 30, 2012)
CW: 227.8 (+2.6)
GW: 140's
Height: 5'5
age: 48

That two pounds and change gain is from the numbers two weeks ago. 227 was the number on the scale at the beginning of December. I'm feeling great about it, actually. It was my goal not to gain --and I didn't.

Even better, my monthly measurements show I lost and inch from my bust, waist and hips--each!

I know what to do to make the scale reflect my goal--restrict my carbs--and I haven't yet decided just how much of that I'll do before my birthday on January 9th (and the celebration planned for the 12th).

I'll be lacing up the running shoes, though, and doing my workouts in the living room. In fact, I'm already feeling the effects of one I did yesterday! I'll get outside when the weather is nice, too.

Things are off to a great start for 2013.

No comments:

Post a Comment