Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Wednesday Weigh-In

HW: 252.6 (Sept 30, 2012)
CW: 223.2 (-2.0 since last Wednesday)
GW: 140's
Height: 5'5"
Age: 48

I am actually somewhat surprised to see a net loss this week. It's a fluke, really. On Monday, I weighed in at 228! Five whole more pounds than today. Of course, I'd had a 6" Subway sandwich on Saturday and a bunch of pita and hummus before dinner on Sunday. The water retention from the carbohydrates gave me that smooth 8 month preganat-looking belly, too. I didn't like that!

Yesterday, I spent the day quite depressed. At bed time I was very cold. Fortunately a hot water bottle helped. Today, I am stiff and sore everywhere. Argh. I don't want to complain, but there's more going on than just losing some weight. My energy is low, too.

I'm sure everything will be fine shortly. Next weigh-in will be after Christmas, thankfully.


No comments:

Post a Comment