Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Nov 19 Day 50 for me, Day 1 for Hubby

Yes. My husband has agreed to follow the whole 30 with me. I am thrilled.

Nov 19, Day 50


 

Note:  For years I have had a red blotch on my face by my nose under my eye. I wear heavy glasses, so I’ve always thought it was partly related to that (and who knows what else). Today I noticed that the blotch is gone. For the first time in years and years my complexion is completely clear.

Sleep

Late to bed, unfortunately. 11:15, lights out. Up at 7:15 after sleeping through the first snooze (which I enjoy).

Total sleep:  8h

Food


Breakfast: 7:30am

1 egg frittata w/peppers, onion, zucchini and mushroom. Slice of butternut squash w/ghee.
 

Lunch: 1:45pm

Hamburger chili from ISWF served over raw spinach and topped w/ ½ avocado and black olives. So yummy.

Fullness after eating: 8. I actually gave some of what I’d dished out for myself to my husband.

Supper: 7:00 pm

Chicken with zucchini, tomato, onion fried in coconut oil (1), roasted sweet potato, steamed broccoli, mashed  cauliflower  (2)

Fullness after eating: 9

Activity


Yay! A Two mile walk with a Leslie Sansone video. Challenging! Then I did a small “Mobility Stretching” routine from  book I have by Joanna Hall. I’ve noticed that the biggest casualty from wrenching my back a week ago has been my flexibility, ergo, the routine. It, too, was nice and challenging. I love to move. I am so grateful to the whole30 for enabling me to lose the poundage so I can!

Mood


Pretty good. Shopping wasn’t too bad and though my husband probably thinks I fussed far too much, I managed to keep him fed on his frst day of the whole30 without too much anxiety.


No comments:

Post a Comment