Friday, November 2, 2012

Nov 1, Day 32

 Sleep:
I was in bed by 9:30 (yay) Lights out at 10pm. Fell asleep moderately quickly. Woke up around 3am to use the bathroom. I was covered with a sheen of sweat. Hit snooze at the 6:45 alarm, got out of bed relunctantly at 7:05. Once I was up, I felt great, though.
Food:

8am Breakfast
Canned kippers warmed up, steamed spinach and pre-roasted acorn squash. Sliced fresh strawberries and black coffee.  The kippers (which I haven’t had in twenty-five years) smelled revolting but tasted great!  I tried to take my time and eat and swallow every bite before I took another.  There wasn’t a lot of fat in this meal  (only 1/2 teaspoon of ghee on my squash).

Fullness after eating:  6.5 Perfect for breakfast.

10:15 Snack
Feeling shaky and dizzy after 40 minutes of light housekeeping.  Ate ½ avocado, drank a glass of water.

1:15 Lunch
Last night’s supper and a bowl of pumpkin soup.
 
Fullness after eating: 9.5. Too much soup!

6:00 Supper
Chicken thigh, stuffed with minced garlic and a few bits of purple onion, roasted cauliflower, roasted beat and onion salad and boiled green beans. Bowl of pumpkin soup to start.


Fullness after eating: 7.5-8.
Activity Level
Thoroughly embarrassed I didn’t get to it today.  I just ran out of time this afternoon.  I did walk two blocks quite easily through foot high slush and snow. That would not have been possible two months ago without going slowly, carefully and in pain. I am grateful for that.

Mood
Kill all the things.


*Is there a way to stay satiated for five hours without feeling stuffed after every meal?

No comments:

Post a Comment