Friday, November 30, 2012

Day 60, final log

Nov 29, Day 60

2,000 IU of Vitamin D3 and Omega3, and EPA:  800mg, DHA: 400mg


Sleep


Went to bed at 8:30pm, lights out at 9:30pm. Up at 6:30am, though I woke up at 6am when my husband got up. I couldn’t get back to sleep. I credit the Vitamin D3 I’ve been taking right when I wake up. It has really helped me get up with some pep.  I feel a cold coming on, though.

Total: 8 ½  h

Food


Breakfast:  7:45am

Leftover roasted Squash, steamed spinach (from frozen) and ½ can of sardines. The dog got to my plate and ate some of my little fishies, so I had a fewmore from the can. I have no idea how much I’ve actually eaten. D@mn dog.


Lunch:  12:45 pm

Chili from ISWF w/spinach, ½ avocado and black olives.


Supper:  5:30 pm

Pork chops, 1/8 squash w/ghee, boiled carrots and green beans  mashed cauliflower.


Activity


This being the last day of my “official” Whole30, I wanted it to be perfect. I did a ½ hour, 2 mile “walk” with my Leslie Sansone video. I also set some goals for next month and planned my reintroduction. Wasn’t  “perfect”  though—the house still needs some work!

Mood


So pleased and proud of myself.  I am so happy I heard about this whole30thing and before I could even think about saying no, I’d bought the book (which sold me on the program) and planned my meals and started. Bam. All within four days. So far, it’s the best thing I’ve ever done for myself. I can’t believe I’ve kept up the exercise, too, even after my back injury on Nov 10th. I am just so happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment