Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Day 51 Still Truckin'


Nov 20, Day 51


 

Sleep:


In bed, with the lights out at 9:30pm. Up at 7:15.

Total Sleep:  9 ¾ h

Food


Breakfast:  8:00am

½ of a two egg frittata w/leftover shrimp stir fry heated up and mixed in. Slice of butternut squash w/ghee.

 
 
Lunch:

Root Soup with a handful of the most wonderful (compliant) Kielbasa in the world fried up and added to the soup. So Good!

Fullness after eating: 7.5

Snack: 4:30pm Handful of cashews and a mandarin orange

Supper 7:00pm

Cottage Flower Pie (1),  rutabaga, yams and sweet potato, steamed broccoli w/ghee

Fullness after eating: 9
I think I have been making too much food for supper! I think its because I'm worried my husband is really hungry (he did eat alot of this meal!).

Activity

Took a really short and brisk walk down the block and back again. Too cold! (-17 C)

Mood


I’m in good spirits, though I seem to have a short fuse. Oh well.

No comments:

Post a Comment