Thursday, November 15, 2012

Day 45, Nov 14

Can I have a woot?

Look at that! 45 days of eating veggies, friuts, a few nuts, healthy fats and palm sized protein at three meals a day, every day.

No sugar
No artificial ingredients
No legumes
No grains
No dairy

Consistent energy.
More stable moods.
Vitality.
Strength. (some--long way to go, though!)


Nov 14, Day 45


Sleep


Lights out at 10:45pm last night, got up at 7:15am. I slept well, only waking up when my husband came to bed and when he left for work.

Total: 8.5 h

Food


8:00am Breakfast

Two egg frittata with onion, mushroom zucchini and spinach. Black coffee.

Noon Snack

A few cashews and raisins.

12:50 Lunch

Asparagus, last night’s lemon roasted chicken and MJ’s mashed cauliflower (1).

6:15pm Supper

Mel Joulwen’s Pork Carnitas (2) with braised cabbage and onion, and mashed cauliflower w/ghee.

Fullness after eating: 8.5

Activity


I spent most of the morning cleaning up the kitchen, including mopping the floor which just about did me in. Actually, it did. I spent the rest of the day reading paleo blogs on the computer. I’m going to have to see my chiropractor again tomorrow, I think. I did my meditation today, though I am woefully behind.  

Mood


Surprisingly good, given the pain in my back.


No comments:

Post a Comment