Saturday, November 10, 2012

Day 40

Nov 9, Day 40

 
Sleep:

In bed by 9:30 (yay!) Lights out at 9:50pm. Woke up when my husband left to go to work at 6am. Got up at 7am after hitting snooze once. (I like sleeping after I hit the snooze button. I’m semi-awake, semi-asleep and it just feels yummy.)

Total:  9h 10 min

Food:


7:15am Breakfast

Leftovers. Hooray for no cooking!  ½  can of sardines, the last of the spaghetti squash (with ghee),  and last night’s mashed cauliflower.

Fullness after eating:  7.5

11:30 Lunch

Roasted chicken back (and half the skin), mashed cauliflower and butternut squash w/ghee. Mint tea.

Fullness after eating: 8.5

2:30 Snack

Raisins and a few cashews. Peppermint tea.

6:30 Supper

Roasted herb salmon, mashed cauliflower , roasted root vegetables (sweet potatoes, carrots, rutabaga, parsnips coated in coconut oil),  steamed broccoli

Activity:


2 mile Leslie Sansone Walk Away the Pounds video and Dave Draper’s Silver Lining Weight Workout for Beginner’s.  It was tough, today. I think, no, I know I had better form than when I did the exercises for the first  time a couple of days ago. Tough, but good. Feels like an accomplishment! There’s not enough of that in my life. I did my meditation today, too.

Mood:


Good energy, though I was awfully cold after visiting the dentist. Anxious that I’m not doing the daily assignments in my writing course.

No comments:

Post a Comment