Monday, November 5, 2012

Day 35


Sleep:


I was in bed at 9:30, but lights weren’t out until 10:00pm. About an hour later the dog started barking. At the garbage can. Specifically, at the bits of salmon scales I’d foolishly scraped into it after supper. He barks intermittently, about one bark every 15 seconds, like ringing a doorbell, patiently expecting the lid to open.

My husband came to bed about this time and it took me a while to settle again. I slept OK (waking up a few times, but not enough to get out of bed) until my alarm went off at 6:45. Hooray for “Fall Forward!”  I feel fantastic.

Hours of sleep: 8 ¾ +1

It’s really, really tough to get myself upstairs and into bed at 9:45!  It’s turning into a major stressor.

Food:


9:00am breakfast

2 egg frittata with chopped peppers, onion, mushrooms and zucchini. Small side “salad” of sliced bananas and pineapple chunks, topped with shredded unsweetened coconut. Funny, I wanted the coconut not just for the extra fat, but to cut the sweetness of the fruit.


Fullness ater eating: ?

12:00 lunch

Leftover hash and green beans.

Fullness after eating: 7.5

6pm Supper

Pork side ribs with BBQ sauce, made with a recipe from Sarah Fragosos's Everyday Paleo Family Cookbook. Spaghetti squash, carrot and cabbage salad, water.

Fullness after eating: 8

After supper:  mandarin orange and tea.

Activity:


Busy day. No workout.

Mood:


I am in an absolute panic that I have to be in bed in an hour and the dishes aren’t done and everybody seems to need something.

No comments:

Post a Comment